Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Nursery

The last couple of weeks have been really busy and extremely exciting for us. I'll do my best to catch everyone up on our recent activities...


Poppy and Grandma (Matt's parent's) came down over Labor Day weekend to help with the nursery. Matt and I spent (well, Matt did anyway) the weekend before they arrived emptying out the spare bedroom and getting all of those items into storage. We had the room cleared out and ready to go. Paul and Cheryl flew in on Thursday night. They taped the room on Thursday. 
Paint color before 

Paul and Cheryl spent all day Friday working on painting the nursery while I was at work. They were rock stars. Not only did they get the nursery painted...they also did the trim, painted the window sill and painted the bathroom in the nursery. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work. I got home from work and my vision for the nursery was becoming a reality. To top it off, we got a call that our furniture was in (almost a month early). Matt and Paul got all the furniture picked up and put together. It was all falling into place: )

M for Montgomery 
The dresser... I am still working on what what to put on it. 
The glider is heaven. I caught daddy sleeping in it yesterday. :)
Thanks to Poppy and Grandma, we are now ahead of schedule on the nursery. I don't want to forget my wonderful husband... thank you for all of your hard and dedication on this project. I love you all so very much. I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for the help that you gave me. Now, I can start working on all the small details. 







No comments:

Post a Comment