Sunday, September 25, 2011

30 weeks


It's hard to believe that we are coming into the home stretch. We have less than 10 weeks to go....!!! 


I am VERY happy to report that my back is starting to feel better. It's amazing how much more pleasant I am when I am feeling better. I was in a lot of pain there for a few weeks. I started to wear a materninty belt.... so far, this seems to be helping. The belt gives my back the extra support that I guess I was needing. :) 

Yesterday, Tiana and I starting working on an art project for the nursery. We weren't able to finish the picture yesterday, like I was hoping.  We decided that we needed to go a different route for the letters that we were using (Thanks to Matt's guidance). We'll have to make another trip to the store next weekeend and continue from there. 

The carpet and picture that I ordered for the wall came in last week. I wasn't crazy about the carpet and the picture turned out to be too small. So, I ordered a different area rug for the nursery and I ordered the same picture, just in a larger size. Bummed that I am having to make some exchanges, but I want it to be perfect. Matt often needs to remind me that I need to take a deep breathe. He ensures me that we have plenty of time. It will eventually all come together and when it does, it will be just the way we want it!! 

Today, Matt is working on putting the changing table together. This is the last furniture piece that needs to be assembled. Thank you hunny for all of your help. Will and I love you very much!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment