Thursday, July 28, 2011

One Fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish

Matt and I read our first book to William this week. We took turns reading each page. This was the beginning of Matt and I being ' real parents'
This book is just one of the many books that William received at the shower in KC last week (thank you Aunt, T!). Our visit to Kanas City last week was really busy, but we enjoyed every moment of it. Matt and I were happy that we were able to finally see everyone!!!

I was very grateful for the wonderful baby shower that was given to Will and I while we were home. Tina, Cheryl and Erin did a fantastic job organizing the festivities. I enjoyed being able to visit with all of our family and friends that were there. I do wish I had more time to visit with each person.  

I think that it is safe to say that Will walked away with many, many wonderful gifts. Matt and I are still trying to figure out where we are going to put everything. Big thank you to everyone that was able to come!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment