Thursday, July 28, 2011

22 weeks

Today I had an appointment with Dr.English. This was just a routine appointment, so no fun sonogram this time. However, I always think it's a great day when I get to hear William's heartbeat. His heartbeat was once again, music to my ears. His heartbeat was 150 today. The doctor said that anywhere from 120-160 is normal. :)

William has been very active for the past 4 weeks now. It's amazing how much stronger the bond that I have with him is now that I have been able to feel him move and kick. Our little guy is starting to settle into a pattern and I can almost predict the times of day when I will be able to feel him. I have to admit, if I don't feel him when I think I should be, I get a little sad. As soon as I feel him again, I beam with joy. There just isn't anything like it.

Every time I tell Matt that William is kicking, he always reaches his hand over in hopes to feel him. Matt has been lucky enough to feel him on a normal basis also. Who knew this little guy kicking inside me would be so addicting..... once you start to feel the kicks you are instantly hooked:) Matt and I are anxiously awaiting the day that we get to hold our sweet boy. We can't wait to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment