Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm a terrible blogger

I haven't blogged since Will's newborn photos..... shame on me. It's amazing how quickly life changes once you bring a baby into the mix. I think it's funny that I often catch myself saying "And I thought I was busy before!"

Now that I am officially a stay at home mommy, I am going to start blogging on a more regular basis. I'm going to start by adding photos. Will is almost 7 months old now. I'll try and put photos to highlight the "Big" moments since he was born. However, that will be hard as I feel like they are all BIG!

Here is a good place to start.... Baby boy arrived right on his due date - November 30th, 2011

The love of our life has arrived. Look at all that hair!! 


First Bath 

A very tired and proud daddy. 

Headed home:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment