Friday, October 7, 2011

Those stripes are working hard.

32 weeks

We had another doctor's appointment this week.  For those of you that don't think my belly is big enough... back off:) Doctor says that I am doing great! My belly is measuring 32, which is right on target with where we are.  I know this will be hard for most of you to believe, but I have put on a grand total of 34 pounds so far. Unfortunately, that number is only going to go up. I was told that the Will should put on 1/2 a pound a week until we deliver. I figure that means another pound a week for me.... you do the math.  Matt and I were able to hear William's heart beat while we were there. His little heart was beating at 135 this week. I love his little heart beat. 

The rug and canvas print that I ordered for the nursery came in this week.  I have to tell you, I was really nervous. We had already sent one rug and one picture back, which meant I had to pay to ship those items back. I don't think Matt would have been too happy to hear that we would be shipping more items back. Luckily, they both worked out this time! I couldn't be happier with the end result. 

Daddy in the nursery:)

Matt flew to Kansas City this weekend. This is Derek's senior year and Matt wanted to catch a high school match while he still could. Matt and I had originally planned to go back for Derek's senior night to watch a game, but the baby on the way has changed those plans. I am in the no fly zone, so that meant Matt had to go back without me. I am so happy that Matt is able to go back for Derek's tournament, but I am super sad that I won't be able to see the fam as well. While Matt is in Kansas City representing the Montgomery Clan, I'll be here trying to knock some more items off of our forever long 'before Will gets here to-do list.' 

Next weekend my friends and co-workers are throwing me a baby shower. Tina and my Aunt Janet will be coming in town for that. I am starting to get really excited to see them and to celebrate our little guy on board with all of our Texas friends. It should be a fun weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment