Tuesday, May 17, 2011

12 weeks

Tomorrow I will be exactly 12 weeks pregnant. We have been keeping this little baby a secret for 3 months now... it's time share our wonderful news with close family and friends. We are hoping to keep the news off of facebook for awhile, so please don't put any comments on there about our little peanut (for now, anyway). So far, I have felt pretty good during the pregnancy. I have been blessed with no morning sickness.  Nausea has gotten me a couple of times, but I have figured out that greasy food has been the culprit. That means no burgers and fries for me (even if that is what baby thinks he/she wants). I have been exhausted, but that is to be expected. Fortunately, my energy level has really started to pick up this last week. Let's just pray that everything continues to go smoothly.

I will take another picture of my baby bump this week. My clothes are starting to get a little snug and the belly is really starting to pop out now. Matt and I will be going back to the doctor next week for our next appointment. I will continue to update you on the progress of the baby and my new curvy body. 

Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment